I'm bored, who here all....

i used to play back in the beta testing days when goose just started out those were fun times, my weapon of choice:mp5 and deagle. i used to use pistol only, then cheating started to happen........
o yea and tfc is fun as hell, conc jumps, building floating sentry guns, sniping was the best though!! :headbang:

Sniping in TFC just plain sucks. At least that's the European attitude to it, except with those Counter-Strikers (yep, they're the TFC jackasses) infecting the servers. :)

And alas, play with friends, no issues with cheating.

I just typed witch there three times in a row. Is my subconscious trying to tell me something?

-towo

Originally posted by BodomiC
@ northern viking : I know that theres a neverending conflict with cs and q3 :D But hey, i dont give shit about it. I like team playing, and it doesnt matter if its this or that.
I hope u dont mind, that i think q3 is way better than cs :D
Well, I dont give a shit either, I like both games :p
Only CS is better muhahaha :D

Originally posted by BodomiC
I play 18 months uptill now and my clan is the vice champion of Poland :D
Wow... cool :)
What's the Clan's name? I heard about that 14 year old Quake 3 player rawking some LAN once, my friend had a video of the final game... but I dont read news pages normally, I hardly know the 5 best german CS Clans...

i play quake2 since more than 4 years... i never got into any tournaments or anything, it's just not for me (i can hear you smirking and saying "lamer" :p)

well i like mostly FPS games but i enjoy Starcraft from time to time... and also i really like flight sims and Mechwarrior, those kick ass!
and about the latest games such as battlefield and all those, i could just dare to run them and see my 500mhz p3 sink into a blackhole and vaporize, but i'll spare me the hassle for now :p

I only camp when I'm knifing. I only play on a few servers because that's where I know everyone. Our clan has 2 servers, 1 private. We are in Cal-O and OGL and shit. We've been around for a while, but we didn't start getting into leagues until recentely because we wanted to fuck around for a bit.

@towo: set up a match in elite, you as a Cougar against an Uziel... you'll see :p

and don't even mention the bigger mechs, if you happen to face one up front, they'll tear you down in 5 seconds of sustained fire!

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
@towo: set up a match in elite, you as a Cougar against an Uziel... you'll see :p

and don't even mention the bigger mechs, if you happen to face one up front, they'll tear you down in 5 seconds of sustained fire!

If they manage to hit you. According to the BT system, if you'd concentrate on evading his fire and trying to get your punk ass out of there, you should survive without loosing as much as a limb, except by lucky hits..

And those heavy 'mechs _do_ turn quite slowly

-towo

exactly! they're slow ass to turn, so the only way you can take them on with the medium size mechs or less, is catching him from behind and shooting off his legs... but if you get into the battlefield from up front... say goodbye to your shining mech!

specially the lighter mechs, they're very maneuverable and can keep behind a bigger one very easily
also if he has tough weapons in his arms (Atlas, etc) you should shoot them off too cause they can turn them and still hit you

but that's why i said at first, if you're in front of him, you won't live to get behind him...