Im bored

@goregoat,red_beef,Arseface,

Hi,recently i busy with Al-Quran,i was discover many things.

I found that Islam is the normal religion.Islamic term is already been use in Chinnese Culture for `000 years.We may easy to find many islamic term in chinnese languge.

Lao Tze doctrine suggest islam,ie. submision to God.He call us to follow God`s will which as a Natural force.

Chinnese set up Altar for God untill today.But there was setup many company for him.Beside worship God,there also worship Jinn,Ancestor,and other Dewa from Lengend story.Nasrani people condemn hard on our pratice,there deny all Chinnese Culture,claim it as totally kolot and outdate.The chinnese follow Nasrani always feel there are superior then other.But i don think so,man is equel,this is common sense.Many of them adore Western Culture,and English,There are pride in ability to speak english.There have advantage to know English,but its does not mean English is the Best Langugue.(so many time there tend to pratice thier faith in English)

I personally dislike Nasrani,these guys always disturb me,call me to follow them.Chinnese youth is facing delimma in chose their religion,as Folk religion is fade away.There should bring Islam in consideration beside Nasrani.

Lao Tze identity remain Mistik,he is anti-social or not actually i should not guess it.Antisocial is sick.But he really suggest anarkisme,for him this is better pass everyting to Natural Force.This may a early form of liberalisme.

Islam is sihat,i was decide to join.

hi,yap...
it is long time i didn't join this forum......yeah....whatare you say about islam is true.anyway,what i know,Nasrani didn't have a god,because they believes to fire.they pray fire.......although god have showed His power and truth ,this stupid people (Nasrani) still not believe(altohugh they actually believe,because they have an ego from their heart..) and they just ignored of it.

keep in goin for it,yap....my english also bad.....

There are good to put The Girl photo togheter with the blood bath politikus.

I know that girl but she don know me.Many guys pray him.Today i saw woman dominion in my society.Guys today lack of male-Factor,there are not violance enough,becoz the bad influe by Satanic Pop music which over puja the relation ship between male and female.Pop guys over it and tend it become a Metaphysical,sub-religion.

for me,girl is good,to fuck,But something these girls will be so jijik one,there enslave guys and the guys so stupided by pop music be happy to serve them.

@goregoat,red_beef,Arseface

The man before us is more expert in torture.Dasar pandang ke timur should be reconsider,becouse eastern people is more babaric,more violance then other part of the world!

The story of torture in Chinnese history is more ganas then Death metal today.The Tang Dynasty have its own Kitab Torture.There r 100 way to make people gain its perfect pain.these book write in sistematic,sainstifik,and artful.

Rebelion and war in China is a endless story,more tragic then what happen in Afganistan.China may easy lost it 70% population in term of Anarchy.

Easterner was bring these bad influetial untill today.There are belive in pain,there confidence that suffer is meaningful,and to become "great"people should go through it.

The core of chinese education today is base on these stupid philosophy,education in pain.When i still a child,teacher punisment may compare with the Hudud law.We may recive Rotan in 10,20,30,40 if we dun do the homework.Today i saw children more pain,more hate.

The rotan may be a small matter,if compare with the evil philosophy their teach.To them the ones who with education may opress other,the ones cannot survive in examnation and cannot go through higher accademic qualifycation should be opress.There r no maruah given to them weak in accademic.

Teacher suggest us HELL,deny us knowladge,i want kill them all

Death angel was an absolute classic thrash band. Killer music, I just hope they are still doing something these days. Anyone know?