Im Confused About D2 Vinyl??

threak

Oct 21, 2002
"Damnation", like "Deliverance" will be released as a limited edition digipak version (around 20000 copies) as well as a standard jewel case edition. For vinyl freaks we can now reveal that MFN will also print a 1000 copies of virgin vinyl/gatefold sleeved Lp's. As for a vinyl release of "Deliverance", there are no actual plans although Relapse records have shown great interest, as have some smaller labels.

The highlighted bit must be wrong.Because my D2 vinyl aint a gatefold.

Did i get screwed,and now loads of you are getting the gatefold versions?

Well.. it wasn't 1000 copies. It was 2000. I got this from MFN themself. So maybee.. it was 1000 gatefolds, and decided.. 2000 single vinyls instead.

I'm pretty sure the lazy sods just changed their minds..... Which means that the latest info is the most reliable (ie: 2000 Vinyls, none of which are gatefold). As recently quoted at the MFN website

This would also appear to hold true as no one that HAS recieved their vinyl yet to my knowledge has recieved a gatefold copy.

....Then again, it's not exactly like a record label to tell us one thing and the go do something completely different, now, is it? :Smug: :rolleyes: