I'm doing a speech on Death metal

Unfortunately black metal made it as an elite genre whereas death metal is still the stuff of fat white people who eat fried chicken and work at gas stations

So... could it be? Are you... saying that... black metal... is... indeed a party? :guh:

(that no one is invited to)

Unfortunately black metal made it as an elite genre whereas death metal is still the stuff of fat white people who eat fried chicken and work at gas stations

MW : Let us know how this goes. I once did a presentation on Punks influence on Metal and it got a B. Don't let these fucking Choads discourage you.

Goodluck

Last edited by a moderator:
Omni rules. She says what I am too nice to say, but want to.

Isn't it childish to try to shock people with death metal in Uni? What if your prof doesn't take it seriously and you get a bad grade AND people think you're a loser?

It is childish to exploit Death Metal for cheap shock value, but there is nothing immature about trying to inform people about a style of music that has been reduced to exactly that. Although I'm sure everyone in the class will interpret the speech as "tr00 muhfuggin def metal will fuck up yo shit!"

Finally another Necrophagia fan.

:kickass:

elites throw the best parties.

black metal is less of a party and more of a coke-fueled dionysian orgy

Sure it is... :rolleyes:

MW : Let us know how this goes. I once did a presentation on Punks influence on Metal and it got a B. Don't let these fucking Choads discourage you.

Goodluck

It went well. Strictly informative and eye opening for people. I just think I should have played more than one song to better portray the different styles.

I remember reading out the lyrics of Necrophobic by Slayer in a Sociology class once. That was pretty funny. Most of the other people in the class were female and 'popular' so it was like reading Marx at a Nuremberg rally.