I'm famous!! (sort of!)

From the new So What, which is the Metallica fan club magazine. The one of us with the flag was taken at Donington and the other one is at Birmingham airport so neither are actually taken in Dublin!!! :lol: The concert photos are - and that's one of my best friends doing some great reporting. Nice one Kat!! :kickass:

See if you can spot me in the airport photo!! :lol: What I find amazing is that in the flag photo the people are Scottish, English, Irish, American, Norwegian, Japanese and Australian!!!! Mental eh??

First you need to click on the thumbnail!! ;) I'm pretty easy to find being a bloody giant!! :erk: :lol:

Oh Duh! You had your hair pulled back no wonder I missed you. :erk:

Allergy season out here for me and too much medication/sneezing/watery eyes I can't do much well. :ill:

Jim

Jenna,

Seriously, you deserve it. I considered myself of Fan of Iron Maiden and Metallica, but after hearing the stories about some of the people on this board, I am floored!

People like you, Khan, Bikeflys, etc, are the ultimate fans!

:worship:

Awww, that is so sweet!!! You don't know how much it means to me to have people say that!!! :D Thank you!!!! :headbang: