im giving away cd's!!!!! tmo radio

tmo

Feb 8, 2003
usa
www.metal-observer.com
www.metalnetradio.com is the site and here are the times!

wednesday 10pm eastern time

friday 10 pm eastern time

saturday 10 pm eatern time

*for a full schedule go to www.metal-observer.com and click the metal observer radio banner*

hey just wanted to invite everyone to listen to my radio show and l;et you know about the contest!enjoy!

there will be contest held on the radio show!
for the time being since i have shows 3 and 4 pre-recorded and i did not say anything on the shows about a contest except for the naked chicks getting a free cd if they mail me a picture (and i doubt that will happen)here is the deal!
for now i will announce the contest here!
so the contest for show number 3(show starts playing on march 1st) is as follows!
email a playlist of the entire show to radio@metal-observer.com and sens a photo of yourself holding a peice of paper of a banner of some sort saying "metal observer radio rules!"
first 3 entries win!
1st place- (first entry i receive) the new ulver and a snapcase thsirt
2nd place-the new star of ash and ulver cd's
3rd place-atreu's "butterfly kisses and suicide notes" cd!
look for the contest to start actually being in the announced in the show starting in april and look for prises from bands like marduk,the haunted,and tristania!
this will be an ongoing thing prises will be givin out for each show!!!!! so listning will pay off!
the contest will change each time so keep listning to find out how you can win for listning to the suckest hour of metal on the net!
stay tuned!
wes"the rev"/metal observer radio