I'm god-damned sick of people who aren't dressed for the weather

buildingplacement2.jpg

I'm talking people that come up to me (in thermal undies, a shirt and sweater) rubbing their bare arms and asking me to call teh maintenance man to come turn up the heat. Um, no. Stop making work for otehr people Miss Fashion Bug.

I notice that I seem to be unable to type the letters t-h-e in that order, it always comes out t-e-h. huh.

anyway yeah, I wouldn't think you would be this type of airhead amanda. you seem to be playing with a full deck there.

sometimes i wander out into the winter with a short skirt and a wife beater on. i'm dumb. i can't pay close attention. but at least i suck it up and borrow a jacket when i realize it.

OMG that sounds so HOTT!!

since im an unemployed slug (still) i mostly wear my pajamas, which are quite warm. im in contact with two temp agencies though. i tested very high for office/computer skills. a shitty job is right around the corner!

i've worn my 'forest friends' pajamas to work before and no one noticed. you should definitely consider a job at a non-profit my dear.

At my part time job in the machine shop, I'm the only person who doesn't own any of the following.

1.Pinky and the Brain shirt
2. Wanted Dead or Alive Osama Bin Laden shirt
3. That dead Nascar guy shirts..various designs
4. White hightop reeboks with big tongues.

Originally posted by azal
At my part time job in the machine shop, I'm the only person who doesn't own any of the following.

1.Pinky and the Brain shirt
2. Wanted Dead or Alive Osama Bin Laden shirt
3. That dead Nascar guy shirts..various designs
4. White hightop reeboks with big tongues.

Kill them all.

And I think I'm one of the only people in the state of Virginia (or the whole southeast, for that matter) without a NASCAR bumper sticker of some sort. My favourite is the Dale Ernhardt number 3 with angel wings and a halo with the wording "God Needed a Driver."

PS: T-shirts with that design rule the world.

PSS: I have a Wanted Dead or Alive Osama Bin Laden poster in my room with his picture between the crosshairs of a gunsight. I got it out of the middle of some patriotic magazine. It is the funniest thing possibly ever.

Originally posted by The Dope
My favourite is the Dale Ernhardt number 3 with angel wings and a halo with the wording "God Needed a Driver."

I need to get one of those bumper stickers for laffs after Toby gets bear-mauled and looted like a picnic basket full of sweetmeats.

I do think, however, that if God really needed a person to drive him around from place to place in his heavenly motor-vessel, he would pick a professional driver with real class, like Mario Andretti.