Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
[5:35pm] <Willywood> Nvrmr2FeelDPain: :D
[5:35pm] <Willywood> Nvrmr2FeelDPain: dude
[5:35pm] <Willywood> Nvrmr2FeelDPain: watch comedy central at 11:30
[5:35pm] <Willywood> Nvrmr2FeelDPain: i was on a show
[5:35pm] <Willywood> Nvrmr2FeelDPain: Too Late with Adam Carolla
[5:35pm] <Willywood> Nvrmr2FeelDPain: i did the "if youw ant tickets, call this number if youll be in LA" shit
[5:35pm] <Willywood> Nvrmr2FeelDPain: it was so cool
[5:35pm] <Willywood> they taped 2 shows of the thing i went to
[5:40pm] <Willywood> Nvrmr2FeelDPain: im on camera for a good 10 seconds introducing the stuff
[5:40pm] <Willywood> Nvrmr2FeelDPain: and adam carolla busts on my vincent price tattoo
[5:40pm] <Willywood> Nvrmr2FeelDPain: lol
[5:40pm] <Willywood> :p

so, if you wanna see my weirdlooking self introduce free tickets on camera and get busted on national tv, tune in tonight to comedy central hahahaha

I just saw it! I was watching something recorded on DVR and came back to live TV and BAM there you were, I didn't even know what show was on and it comes back from a commercial and I go "OMG is that Will? OMG THATS WILL!" Nice job, dude. My roommates were like "Wha?" and I said "It's Will! A guy I know from the intarweb!" Sweeeeeet.

haha, I flipped on the tv and was thinking, he kinda looks like Will, until he mentioned the tatoo. thats awesome man, last thing I was expecting to see

Wow ... even though watching Adam Carolla is one of the 2 things that goes against my principles (the other thing being eating at McDonalds), that's too damn awesome so I guess I'll have to look for reruns of it.

(and I guess you weren't told about the person we saw at Horrorfind with a Vincent Price tattoo)