I'm humbled to have been given this opportunity.

John Haddad (Shiva Industries)

Dump Truck Repairs
Nov 17, 2005
Corona, CA
www.trenchstudio.com
No clue where to post such a thing on the forum. I seem to live in the "Backline" section from all the drum samples I've upload in the past, so I figured I'd dump this here. haha!

I was recently interviewed for my studio and projects and what not. Wanted to share this here if anybody cared to check it out. Feels good to get noticed and appreciated. Thanks for all the support given here on the forum throughout the long many years guys. :kickass:

http://www.evilwarnings.com/interview-john-haddad-owner-of-trench-studios-in-corona-ca/

Thanks man! No need to feel jealous tho. I've seen a lot of you guys throughout the years do some amazing things here. I love to see that people on here are doing what they love and getting some recognition for it.

We are all on the same team here, to help one another out.

Cheers :kickass:

Hey, nice interview.. Congrats on that! I'm a bit confused you named Tom Hunting as the producer/ME of Fabulous Disaster?!

Hey, nice interview.. Congrats on that! I'm a bit confused you named Tom Hunting as the producer/ME of Fabulous Disaster?!

Thanks!

Yeah I blew it, I meant - Marc Senasac. And in my combing of final edits I missed that. I did a quick search for the Producer of Fabulous Disaster and Tom Huntings named jumped out as a search result.. I had no clue who mixed it until then and forgot to edit it later. Always loved that records sound but was not educated on the mixer/production till recent. Thanks for mentioning maybe I can have the interviewer fix it for me. :(