I'm kinda proud of this POD tone

dude! O.O great tone! preset ? :D

I'm sorry, but no. You won't improve with a preset. Not only is it a pretty widely accepted no-no to ask for presets on this forum, chances are you are here to improve. Do what Gujukal said. /rant

What EQ did you use Habsburgs? I'm diggin it. Lots of people are going for Equality and as cool as it is, I just haven't been convinced yet.

sorry, don't want to annoy anyone! :p as Gujukal said, just wanted a reference. I have expressed myself wrong. haha sorry for that.

I'm sorry, but no. You won't improve with a preset. Not only is it a pretty widely accepted no-no to ask for presets on this forum, chances are you are here to improve. Do what Gujukal said. /rant

What EQ did you use Habsburgs? I'm diggin it. Lots of people are going for Equality and as cool as it is, I just haven't been convinced yet.

I read about EQuality and EQuilibrium :) theyre the best eqs or something.. i dont know. TBH i can barely use a basic EQ :lol: let alone a mid/side eq with 6 different eq modes :zzz:
I used WavesQ10 this time

Nice! Crunchy and tight. Q10 is a great EQ BTW, I really like all of waves stuff! The mix is clean too! With a little bit of coloration and 'dirt' during the mastering stage this mix should polish up nicely.

really nice ! I love the way it sounds particulary during the Palm Mute transition. Nice crunch too :)

That sounds really good. Like tmitchell said it's really crunchy. Care to share what kind of processing you did to it after pod farm? :)

you know podfarm is really weird :lol: and there are a thousand ways to process something depending on the source. I tried different things this time like the Classic Distortion (no drive, full gain, 50% tone) instead of the Tubescreamer and the amp pretty much set to 50% and then cutting with EQ around the mids and 4k.