I'm leaving for a while !!!!

Apr 9, 2004
In loco parentis
Maybe nobody give a shit, but I'll be away from the forums for a while, I need to be away from the internet for some time, it's like some kind of addiction :OMG: , and very soon I'm going back to the University so I need to get used of it.

See ya and take care.

Regards.

Ooh, a lawyer, niice. lawl. Let's see how much time you'll have to spend on the forum then. :lol:

jumped

hahaha No, no, I'm just saying that once you start school you probably won't have time be on the forum, then when you're a lawyer, you won't have any time either. So you're basically saying good bye for good if you plan to stay off until your school starts. =/

hahaha No, no, I'm just saying that once you start school you probably won't have time be on the forum, then when you're a lawyer, you won't have any time either. So you're basically saying good bye for good if you plan to stay off until your school starts. =/

Yeah, I will be away from the board until my classes begin again. I always post a little at the week ends during the class period , but it seems that this year will be harder than the others, anyway I'll try to figure out something :).

Maybe nobody give a shit, but I'll be away from the forums for a while, I need to be away from the internet for some time, it's like some kind of addiction :OMG: , and very soon I'm going back to the University so I need to get used of it.

See ya and take care.

Regards.

Good luck, Alexis... I wish you the best, but to come here sometimes too, cause we'll miss you, and you know it. :)

(I think I can understand you, cause it's the same for me... now I'm on holiday and I post often, but when I'll restart my university I won't be here that much too...)

hey sweetie im gonna miss you !!! take care of yourself ,love ya!! :)

See ya and take care.

Regards.

no more cyber? :cry: