IM ME! I'm bored!

Profånity said:
Why discuss Christmas now?

It's not even December yet?
well because , i like to be organised, so i got all me shoppig done p.s an wrapped :) sad hey , but it saves me the xmas rush , that really pisses me off :erk:

Susie said:
well because , i like to be organised, so i got all me shoppig done p.s an wrapped /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif sad hey , but it saves me the xmas rush , that really pisses me off
crap.gif

ignore profanity, he's a stupid faggot.

Susie said:
so what are you doing for christmas then, any plans? :) I'm going to london next week to see anathema, actually its in two weeks :)
I really couldn't tell you what my plans are yet. Spending time with the family of course, but I'm probably going to be doing some major practice with my band and chilling with my friends...maybe going sledding or something. I miss sledding.

nØthing said:
I really couldn't tell you what my plans are yet. Spending time with the family of course, but I'm probably going to be doing some major practice with my band and chilling with my friends...maybe going sledding or something. I miss sledding.
sledding, i wish i could, but we dont get the weather, :erk: i just wanna play out now :)

This being bored thing is quite funny.. I´m feeling bored as well but it goes away always when weekend is getting nearer ( is that a word? )!!! ..Only IF I got enough money, I´d just drink beer and "chill" with my friends listening music.. And of course seeing nice women.. :ill: :cool: :tickled: