I'm New Here

dboy565

New Metal Member
May 2, 2006
Hey, this is a cool forum my friend told me about this so I joined it. I'm into thrash, power, death metal, black metal, 80's metal or 80's acid, classic rock, or just any type of metal/rock you know. I love Trivium and Lamb of God and Bands like that. Oh yea I play the drums there my LIFE. Hense the name dboy565 = drummerboy (i just put some random numbers in to finish it off you know). Rock on People

dboy565 said:
Hey, this is a cool forum my friend told me about this so I joined it. I'm into thrash, power, death metal, black metal, 80's metal or 80's acid, classic rock, or just any type of metal/rock you know. I love Trivium and Lamb of God and Bands like that. Oh yea I play the drums there my LIFE. Hense the name dboy565 = drummerboy (i just put some random numbers in to finish it off you know). Rock on People

Hmmm... another Trivium fan. OK, so what other bands do you like?

dboy565 said:
Can't wait to see As I lay Dying, Trivium, In Flames, Chariot, and GWAR at the CIVIC CENTER. JULY 13TH Thats only like 2 MONTHS!