im new here...

solbwc

...BEWARE OF DOG...
Jun 9, 2008
my teddy's ass in hell
well, im new here...i live for metal...hope to make new friends who are my type, metl fans...so, yup...i have no clue wat to do...so fuck...:headbang:but anyway...:kickass::worship:

:headbang:thank u all for replying!!!:headbang:
hey dean...nice!!!hahahaha
ive always wanted to go to turkey!!! ive been there when i was young...but cant remember...!
thnx demonic...i no!!! theyre awesome!

:Smokin::worship:rock::loco::kickass::err:

@solbwc: A friend of mine will come to visit me from the UK.. He's half Irish half English.. We'll spend 15 days in Ankara (the capital city) and in Istanbul. We are planning to see Judas Priest,too.. Maybe you may find the opportunity to visit my country again one day...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

u guys r so lucky! i wish i was there...i like judas priest...
maybe i'll visit u!!! hahaha
my great great great...well u get the picture...grandmother was turkish...so im originally related to some1 from tukey...rooted...
i just love the country!:worship::Smokin:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

u guys r so lucky! i wish i was there...i like judas priest...
maybe i'll visit u!!! hahaha
my great great great...well u get the picture...grandmother was turkish...so im originally related to some1 from tukey...rooted...
i just love the country!:worship::Smokin:

This summer, Turkiye will be fun.. I'll be seeing Opeth, Testament, Dark Tranquility, Orphaned Land, Def Leppard, White Snake, Metallica and Scorpions live in my country.. I couldn't see Moonspell cuz I was working...
Wow yes, you are rooted to Turkiye in a way yes....

thnx thatguysevltwin....though ur pic just made me go:OMG:
welcome to u toooo!
hehehe
necromancy...ur making me start to hate u....SHIT!!!
u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky...im stuck here...and the only fkn thing close to metal is desert rock...and many bands cancel...and thts once a year. so shit.:err:o_O

im stil:OMG: over the pic...???

Dont hate me solbwc.. I hated myself for a long long long time cuz all the bands were coming to the neighbor countries and were skipping my country... This summer.. It is like a miracle... I'll be penniless in the end but its worth it... I waited for this like 10 years...

im sorry necro...i ddnt men it that way...i was just fooling around.. well i fool around a lot...hehe:erk::oops:

i no ull be peniless, but trust me...its gonna be hell worth it!!!
hope u have fun!!! (w/o me...:cry:)
jst kidding...no serious...haf loaaaaaaaads of fun...get drunk, act like a fool, and do whatever rituals happen at a concert!!!:kickass:

I know, I know solbwc.. No problem :D
I'll do my best to enjoy myself cuz this summer is a break from my work life... I spent all I saved from work on tickets and I'll be spending for the rain tickets too.. And alcohol.. We'll see the rest...