im new

Whiplash402

Supreme Ruler
Sep 29, 2005
Illinois
hey im new to this forum(just came from the thrax board) and i have a question...y is is the iron maidens instead of plain iron maiden?

This is the board for "The Iron Maidens" as in the all female tribute band not Iron Maiden the original.

However there is, obviously a great deal of talk on Maiden topics here

Click up top on "The Iron Maidens" to see the bands website.

The Maidens kick ass live doing classic IM material.

Jim

spideyjg said:
This is the board for "The Iron Maidens" as in the all female tribute band not Iron Maiden the original.

However there is, obviously a great deal of talk on Maiden topics here

Click up top on "The Iron Maidens" to see the bands website.

The Maidens kick ass live doing classic IM material.

Jim

What he said!!

Doodoobubbachuck is Linda, the drummer, and the other girls also post on here regularly. :D

Hi Whiplash.

You obviously took your name from the MetallicA song, but what a great song that is!!!

Yeah, I like AnTHRaX too, just the Joey Belladonna days.

You do know that AnTHRaX was heavily influenced by MAIDEN, and that AnTHRaX has toured some with MAIDEN from time to time?

Also, you will hear some MAIDENish guitar work here and there on the "Fistfull of Metal", "Armed and Dangerous EP", "Spreading the Disease" and "Among the Living" CDs from AnTHRaX as well.

Even AnTHRaX stages were influenced by MAIDEN, of the size of them, and how the band could walk all over the stage.

The NotMan mascot of AnTHRaX came partially from Eddie/Edward from MAIDEN.

RuntoHills said:
You obviously took your name from the MetallicA song, but what a great song that is!!!
the funny thing is i dont like that song that much...and u got ur name from led zeppelin right?? jk of course:D