I'm ready to ride the storm!

paranoidmexican009

Dirty Mexicano
Jun 13, 2007
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
Hurricane Ike, bring it on! haha. I probably won't have power as Hurricane Ike will pretty much directly hit my area, so I wont be on for a while. not that anyone would really notice, haha.

I'll be listening to Iced Earth's Night of the Stormrider this weekend ;)

the storm is in northen texas so things are getting calmer here. luckily my area wasn't directly hit as previously thought but we still had winds at about 60-75 mph and heavy rain. There's some flooding here, alot of trees were either broken in half or uprooted. My house had no damage at all, our back fence is down and one of our trees was ripped in half. Ike should be going along kansas missouri, that area by sunday/monday, sorry tagradh :(

map_spectrop05_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg

Fuck these hurricanes. I live near Chicago, which is quite far away from where it will hit but i will still get hit with the remnants of the storm. This will result in shitty weather for about a week, not to mention an increase in gas prices.

Pђoenix;7609871 said:
Same, its been shit all week. Actually today was the first day of decent weather.

somehow it is good that i have to study, so i dont get too depressed because the sun is shining and i cant go outside :p

I had to deal with the remnants of Gustav last week. I think Ike's remnants may clip the area, and that's adding to all the rain that's come down on the area in the past few days.