Ride to Firewind in Atlanta

the rhythm

Apr 27, 2006
Is anyone going tothat see Firewind in Atlanta tonight? I am in Sugarloaf off I-85 on business and misjudged my proximity to atlanta. I was going to take a cab to the Masquerade tonight, but it is too far away. Is anyone going that is from or passing through the Duluth area that wouldn't mind giving me a ride? I will pay for gas. I don't smoke, but don't mind if others do. I would also be interested in going to the Warbringer show. I know it is short notice, but if anyone could help out, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not a weirdo if that is any consolation :)

I intended to go to this show -- after all, not only are Firewind a PP alumnus, but our own Bill Hudson and Noah Martin were playing for Nightrage and Arsis respectively -- but I fell asleep at the house and didn't wake up until almost 10pm. :(

I intended to go to this show -- after all, not only are Firewind a PP alumnus, but our own Bill Hudson and Noah Martin were playing for Nightrage and Arsis respectively -- but I fell asleep at the house and didn't wake up until almost 10pm. :(

Well, you missed a good one.
I hope the feeling returns to my ears before Sabaton.

It was an awesome show. Thanks again to Rage for the ride. Metal fans truly are in a brotherhood together.

Major kudos to Firewind, they put on a very professional show to a small crowd with a good set list, Apollo & the band really brought it. Sound in the masquerade was loud and terrible lol..what else is new right.