I'm Running for Mayor of Philadelphia!

Larry,

Way to go!!! You did seem nervous but stuck to with your thoughts. Good job.

And Myhatred has good question on the sign.

I've gotten a ton of questions about that, and all I can say is this:

I made the sign about 2 minutes before the actually rally. I was in a hurry and my dyslexia kicked in; I've got A.D.D., and the fact that I couldn't concentrate, along with the 2 "i's" in Criminals just threw me off.

larry i heard you mention the compstat program...

The police commissioner of new york at that time who put that into place was ED norris,,, he helped design and run the program the way it was meant to be run.

ED norris is now an mid talk show host here in baltimore but can be heard and you can contact him on his website at www.ednorris.com.

my 16 month old is napping in my lap as i type this but ed has a ton of books he's been in and also a lot of information about inner city crime fighting i think you might find to be a good read.

Good Luck,,,if i was a philly resident i hope the city council changes it so you can run legally and then if that doesnt work either a referrendum or a challenge in the court system. i mean in the county its 18 so why not a set standard across the board.

GOOD LUCK LARRY !!!!!

You can be the next Jello Biafra (ex-Dead Kennedys)! At the age of 19, he ran for mayor of San Fransisco. He wanted to pass all sorts of weird laws. For example, he wanted to make a law that forced businessmen to wear clown suits to work! He ended coming in 5th place, forcing the race into a runoff.

You can be the next Jello Biafra (ex-Dead Kennedys)! At the age of 19, he ran for mayor of San Fransisco. He wanted to pass all sorts of weird laws. For example, he wanted to make a law that forced businessmen to wear clown suits to work! He ended coming in 5th place, forcing the race into a runoff.

I read 4th. :)

That would be cool. I didn't know he was only 19, though!

shit son, you are from Mt Airy?!

Born and raised! :headbang: