I'm seeing Dragonforce tomorrow night

It's funny cos' it's true :D

My wife loves them....years ago, she was doing some local gig promotion and they sent a demo tape to her...when they were known as DragonHeart. She still laughs uncontrollably, even now.

:lol:

I am going out of choice, seen the twice befo- *Angry mob*

I do enjoy their music occasionally, their first two albums are quite good, third was ok, their newest one... meh. Hate how most of the people going won't be fans more like the kind of people that heard them on Guitar Hero and think "HOLY SHIT GUIS THEY R AWESUM" Their music is just a bit of fun and they don't take it seriously either... I'll be drunk too so that helps.

enjoy. i saw em back in august '06 It was a kickass show and that was back when all video evidence suggested that they couldn't play tuned guitars live.
yours should be even better than mine because the footage from download was tight as hell. and yes the first two are kickass.

enjoy. i saw em back in august '06 It was a kickass show and that was back when all video evidence suggested that they couldn't play tuned guitars live.
yours should be even better than mine because the footage from download was tight as hell. and yes the first two are kickass.

Yeah I saw them in 2006/2007 and both times they played awesome, don't understand what happens to them at festivals though. :erk:

Dragonforce are ok. They are great shedders but the songs all sound the same to me, the always use the same chords and beats. It just gets repetitive for me, dunno. But i would like to see them live too, you have to see them shred live.

Yeah I saw them in 2006/2007 and both times they played awesome, don't understand what happens to them at festivals though. :erk:
i heard in an interview with herman recently that they recently started using in-ear monitors and their playing has tightend up alot live because if it.

i'm effing sick of the whole sped up conspiricy. there's plenty of studio footage showing them playing the solos at full speed, perfectly. put it to rest.

They played awesomely I thought. It's cool how they take the piss as well. The bassist is awesome, pulled out a guitar and did some solos with the keyboardist. :lol: Turisas were pretty mint too, loved Battle Metal and the "Fuck Guitar Solos" bit.

My only gripe was the audience. My god. When they said they were playing some old stuff I swear I was the only one that responded. Full of emos/12 year olds. No one knew the lyrics to Valley Of The Damned or My Spirit Will Go On. :(

what the hell? those are the staple songs. not knowing VOTD would be like going to see Megadeth and not knowing the lyrics to Holy Wars! how was powerglove?

what the hell? those are the staple songs. not knowing VOTD would be like going to see Megadeth and not knowing the lyrics to Holy Wars! how was powerglove?

UK tour so we didn't get them. :(

The majority of people there probably played Guitar Hero and thought they'd see TTFAF live. *facepalm*