I'm seeing the band tonight!

Lee_B said:
I'm so excited I am just about ready to pee my pants!

In fact, I just did!!

:Smokin:

enjoy for me too!! Man I wish I could be there.. It hasn't been a month even for me since I seen them and I miss them so badly. Need another SymX fix :headbang:

They were great, though there wasn't much room for them on stage. They looked pretty cramped up there. It was a big stage but they had to set up around Stratovarious' ego...

Russell's voice didn't seem to be warmed up until the last song, which was a shame. He pulled the mic on the high notes, and I wasn't sure if that was just a bad habit he'd picked up or he just wasn't confident that he'd hit the notes?

I'm looking forward to when they come back as a headliner. They got an amazing reaction from the crowd, so that would only be a formality. Great stuff! The only real downer was that they sold out of shirts. I bagged a couple of CDs to finish the collection though.

Stratovarious were bland to the point of tedium. They sounded perfect, never hit a bad note, blah, blah, but it was like they just climbed out of their sterile plastic wrappers to play the show.. Way too polished for my taste. Plus every song sounded like it was made to a formula. I was sleeping by the encore...

Lee

i never heard symphony x til last night but holy shit that was pretty incredible!!

i'll be getting some more albums. got twiligh of olympus last night, and the t-shirts didn't just sell out. they sold out before i got in the bloody building!!