I'm so happy right now!!!!!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
I have a uni assignment where I have to interview an artist about the creative processes and project management aspects of one of their works, and write a report on it.

And I'm not into all this gay artsy fartsy abstract art crap that everyone else is into there (I'm there to study film making and make horror flicks!), and I won't be interviewing some dodgy dude from Melbourne who makes art out of toilet paper rolls or something.

I just lined up interviews with JIM GILLETTE, lead vocalist of none other than NITRO !!!! One of my favourite LA hair bands of the '80s.... and MICK SWEDA, guitarist of the very underrated BULLET BOYS to discuss all aspects of each bands' respective debuts!

I emailed a few people coz I thought nobody would agree, this was just last night, and 2 have already! So I'll interview everyone who agrees and choose the best one to use for the report! I hope Rikki Rockett replies!!! I doubt Taime Downe (Faster Pussycat) will, I don't think he likes talking about his glam past now that he's in a goth band.

I'll send them to you then!

Unfortunately it won't be as "exciting" as the Sludge interviews hahaha, more about how they got their record and distribution deals for the debut album or got signed, and how they funded the album, the creative processes, how the band got together, problems they encountered, stuff like that.

I have to talk about ethical, legal, industrial issues etc too in making their work. Haha.

I'm gonna ask heaps of questions I don't need for the assignment though as well, just stuff I'm interested in personally.

Is that guitarist from the Bulletboys the one that is in Mandy Moore's band now? Or is that a different one?

Smoooooooooooth up in yaaaaa! :headbang:

I think it must be Spiff coz they're only a one guitar band. Smooth Up In Ya is my fave Bulletboys song! :) Great groove!

:lol: Why thankyou Spawny and Iccy! :D

I SAID SUGARRRRRRRR
SMOOTH UP IN YA! *riff*

Mick looks alot like Slash in that clip. The curly black hair, leather pants and black torn tank top, Les Paul swung low.... hehe.