So I'm sitting in a movie theater waiting for the dark knight right now...

But everyone still hates you.

Since this is the second time you've posted this, I have to assume that this is actually a Freudian slip for you loving me. :huh:

Seriously, you go out of your way to say that you hate me?

Sheesh, you must really hate me!

Is this is a new game that your going to play to prove to the Nevermore board that you're a totally awesome and radtastic dude?

Okay, scenario:

WHITE BEAST OF WOTAN:
"I fucking hate that Wickedsensation fag! Fuck him! Fuck him, that fag! Fucking fag! fAggoty fucking fag fucker faggot fuck! FUCK!

th^t means I'm kewl, rite guize? You guys think I'm rad because I have the balls to tell some 2-D Internet message board poster that I hate him, right? That's COOL, right? I mean, like, totally alphabetical? Because, lol, see what I did thurr? Cool? Alphabetical? Get it? You guys get that? See my play on words? Like, I have fucking wit and cleverness in abundance!

All I do is tell this faggot how much I hate him and crack puns! w00t!

MEH-TULLL!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:
yuh.gif
"

Pretty accurate, correct?
Forgive me, but I'm just synthesizing. I get you confused with the rest of the other several hundred MEH-TULLL head kids on this site who like to say stupid shit in order to geT ofF and look totally rAd in front of a group of MEH-TULL headz.

You hurt my feelings, Whitebeastofwotan. Yer Mean.
PedCry.gif

BATMAN LOST HIS CAR !!!!!Good movie

Shut.The.Fuck.Up.

I just got back from seeing it. Blows Iron Man out of the water and could quite possibly be one of the highest grossing movies of all time. There was a line of about 50 people waiting for the 4:45 show. I got out at 7:30 and the line was out the door.

Shut.The.Fuck.Up.

I just got back from seeing it. Blows Iron Man out of the water and could quite possibly be one of the highest grossing movies of all time. There was a line of about 50 people waiting for the 4:45 show. I got out at 7:30 and the line was out the door.

Well i saw it yesterday and i was impressed , and yes I liked it more than Iron Man

Just got home a short while ago. Batman can only go downhill from here. Honestly, how are they going to top that? They kind of can't really. the movie was on such a large scale and epic that the next one probably can't come close. Kind of like Alien 3 having to follow Aliens. Alien 3 isn't a bad film BUT it can't follow up Aliens.

NOW, here is the other problem. Bale has already signed for 3 terminator films, how well is he going to fit more batman in? Will Nolan return for another Batman? or will he stop? If he does, I expect a much lesser film.

Since this is the second time you've posted this, I have to assume that this is actually a Freudian slip for you loving me. :huh:
I'm not entirely convinced you know what that means

Seriously, you go out of your way to say that you hate me?

Sheesh, you must really hate me!
Yeah, I hate you so much that I would go through all the trouble of writing a few words in a thread I'm already browsing

Is this is a new game that your going to play to prove to the Nevermore board that you're a totally awesome and radtastic dude?
Yup, its a regular high school cafeteria around here. Guess that makes you the nerd who falls face first into his food.

Okay, scenario:

WHITE BEAST OF WOTAN:
"I fucking hate that Wickedsensation fag! Fuck him! Fuck him, that fag! Fucking fag! fAggoty fucking fag fucker faggot fuck! FUCK!
Don't put words in my mouth, faggot!

th^t means I'm kewl, rite guize? You guys think I'm rad because I have the balls to tell some 2-D Internet message board poster that I hate him, right? That's COOL, right? I mean, like, totally alphabetical? Because, lol, see what I did thurr? Cool? Alphabetical? Get it? You guys get that? See my play on words? Like, I have fucking wit and cleverness in abundance!

All I do is tell this faggot how much I hate him and crack puns! w00t!.

MEH-TULLL!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:
yuh.gif
"

Pretty accurate, correct?
Its more out of boredom and my own personal entertainment actually.
Since you were kind enough to inform me how I post, it's only polite that I do the same.

Wicked Sensation:

OMG JEFF LOOMIS EVERYTHING YOU MAKE GETS ME HARD!!!! *annoying emoticon* LOL YOU MAKE ME CREAM IN MY PANTS! *annoying emoticon* *annoying emoticon* *annoying emoticon* *annoying emoticon*

Ppl will toootally think its funny if I make g4y jokes, type l1k a 12 yr old girl *annoying emoticon* , and sumtimes if i want to be reaaallly cute/funny, I'll drop some ebonics that I hear kids sometimes say! That'd be soooo original, no one EVER does that!!!11!! LOL*annoying emoticon*

Forgive me, but I'm just synthesizing. I get you confused with the rest of the other several hundred MEH-TULLL head kids on this site who like to say stupid shit in order to geT ofF and look totally rAd in front of a group of MEH-TULL headz.
Oh yeah, I'm your typical long haired slayer listenin moshing metal head. Actually, I hate most of the music the people on this forum listen too, don't give a damn about seeming metal to them. I certainly don't jump up and down and squeal "OMG" everytime theres a jeff loomis update.

You hurt my feelings, Whitebeastofwotan. Yer Mean.
PedCry.gif
Certainly enough to inspire a lengthy response and your vast library of emoticons! I assumed those were reserved for when you got LIKE SO EXCITED OVER JEFF LOOMIS LIKE OMG!

I'm not entirely convinced you know what that means

Yeah, I hate you so much that I would go through all the trouble of writing a few words in a thread I'm already browsing

Yup, its a regular high school cafeteria around here. Guess that makes you the nerd who falls face first into his food.

Don't put words in my mouth, faggot!

Its more out of boredom and my own personal entertainment actually.
Since you were kind enough to inform me how I post, it's only polite that I do the same.

Wicked Sensation:

OMG JEFF LOOMIS EVERYTHING YOU MAKE GETS ME HARD!!!! *annoying emoticon* LOL YOU MAKE ME CREAM IN MY PANTS! *annoying emoticon* *annoying emoticon* *annoying emoticon* *annoying emoticon*

Ppl will toootally think its funny if I make g4y jokes, type l1k a 12 yr old girl *annoying emoticon* , and sumtimes if i want to be reaaallly cute/funny, I'll drop some ebonics that I hear kids sometimes say! That'd be soooo original, no one EVER does that!!!11!! LOL*annoying emoticon*

Oh yeah, I'm your typical long haired slayer listenin moshing metal head. Actually, I hate most of the music the people on this forum listen too, don't give a damn about seeming metal to them. I certainly don't jump up and down and squeal "OMG" everytime theres a jeff loomis update.

Certainly enough to inspire a lengthy response and your vast library of emoticons! I assumed those were reserved for when you got LIKE SO EXCITED OVER JEFF LOOMIS LIKE OMG!

L
inbredlove.gif
L.