I'm so mentally breaking down

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
So,

I'm supposed to start my exchange studies in like 7 weeks or so, but I still haven't even recieved the letter of acceptance/denial from the recipient school and the fucking exchange office is on vacation for the next 3 weeks.... It's making me overthink things (like getting the apartment and visas and stuff in like 1-3 weeks) and I'm furious because I can't do anything about it and it's most likely even not my fault; I had to send the papers to our university's exchange board like three times because THEY fucked up with the papers (our university combined with another one, so the old papers were obsolete etc). I sent the final papers on time (in May), but apparently my university didn't rush in sending them as they asked for refills in June. Makes me pissed as fuck. And I even asked for the documents from our university in like February so that this stress buildup shit wouldn't happen, but it did.

I also found out that my close relative has a serious gambling & mental problems, and even tho I love my mother a lot, I seriously want to see my parents as seldom as possible. They still overpamper me like I'm 5 which is REALLY frustrating at times, and on top of that my parents are constantly arguing (not physically, but shouting at eachothers) even on the stupidest shit possible and it's really tormenting to listen to... That's why I rarely go and see them.

[/rant]