I'm so psyched!

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
August 2nd........at the Paramount.......I'm going to see Queensryche, Dream Theater and Fates Warning. Dream fucking Theater! I've been wanting to see them for 10 fucking years. I missed their show back in 94 I believe it was and have waited 9 years for them to come here again and finally! I will finally see my main inspiration, John Petrucci, live along with Portnoy, Labrie, Ruddess and Myung who are all badass. Now all I have to see is CoB and I'm complete, but others along the way (like In Flames, Soilwork, Arch Enemy, etc.) would be nice too.

NP: Dream Theater - Lie

SSJ4SephirothX said:
August 2nd........at the Paramount.......I'm going to see Queensryche, Dream Theater and Fates Warning. Dream fucking Theater! I've been wanting to see them for 10 fucking years. I missed their show back in 94 I believe it was and have waited 9 years for them to come here again and finally! I will finally see my main inspiration, John Petrucci, live along with Portnoy, Labrie, Ruddess and Myung who are all badass. Now all I have to see is CoB and I'm complete, but others along the way (like In Flames, Soilwork, Arch Enemy, etc.) would be nice too.

NP: Dream Theater - Lie

You're rox. I like John Myung. I think He's cool man and good bass player.

And i think Petrucci's this Musicman 7 string guitar sucks. I got a buddy around here whos has a buddy who have an early Ibanez 6 string signature model.