I'm spilling the beans on my custom amp!

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
IT'S ALIVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heh:

K2_Front.jpg

Dave from Baron amps is an incredible, knowledgable fellow, who has a firm grasp on amplifier building. He, in my opinion, has achieved a high gain channel with the perfect balance of rawness, sheen and tightness. :headbang:

My Baron Custom Amps K2 in action:

Lead Channel:

Clean Channel:

I'm so excited to get this sucker, you have NO IDEA!:Smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
So that one was yours? :D
I saw the video on youtube yesterday(Subsribed to his channel.).

Pretty kewl that it was a Sneapsters, as this was my favorite out of all his amps so far!

You should really like his amps Mark, allot of sweet BFTA tones on his channel! ;)

I thought that poster was the same Notuern on the forum... :heh:

The real shit's gonna go down when I play this thing in person... I can only imagine how good it's going to sound.

I thought that poster was the same Notuern on the forum... :heh:

The real shit's gonna go down when I play this thing in person... I can only imagine how good it's going to sound.

Hey, dont get too psyched up.. even if it sounds awesome you might end up disappointed because you where expecting something different out of it!

(As me with my Randall.)

I'm expecting a new flavor that has a tight, dense low end. I can hear how articulate the amp is in the clips. His designs are from the input jack to the speaker jack; it was not based off of another amp. That is exactly what I'm looking for.

I think it's pretty fugly with the snake skin and all... but who cares if it sounds good. I get some Marshall vibes from the camera clips, curious how it'll sound when being properly miced up.

I'm not saying it will not be awesome....but you can use a metal zone through a crate combo and it will sound great in a youtube video. I'll wait for the higher quality clips.

Tee Hee :lol:Ratt's "Your in Love" thrown in for good measure. Sounds great my man - can't wait to hear your clips.

I think it's pretty fugly with the snake skin and all... but who cares if it sounds good. I get some Marshall vibes from the camera clips, curious how it'll sound when being properly miced up.

HERESY!

REPENT OR YOU WILL BURN FOR YOUR WICKED SINS!

Reserving judgement for re-amps through the mills, but yeah, it's looks damn nice greg :D
stoked to hear some clips!