Im starting a band

InFlames235

Apr 20, 2002
Danville, CA
Visit site
This thread is for all the people that live in north cali (concord, alameda, danville, san ramon, dublin, san fran, alamo, walnut creek, and other area's around there)...im starting up a band that, of course, has an opeth influence...i already have a bassist and a vocalist...i'm the guitarist and i wanted to ask anyone that lives around those areas or in those areas if they would like to join my band...we need another guitarist and a drummer and if your good then we can also replace our vocalist or bassist or both...we are looking for people between the ages of 14-17 but please still reply even if you arent in that age group...thanks everyone!

AIM: InFlames235
Email: InFlames235@aol.com

go to a local store that sells metal and post a musicians wanted...talk to people at shows....best way to meet people for bands....

AND PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE 14-17 yr OLD BANDS FROM LA! NO BLACK LIPSTICK AND FISHNETS! THAT IS NOT COOL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

hehe anyways, on a serious not, good luck sir...also, look into whether your area has a metal page (in LA there is one, here in San Diego there is sdmetal.org, etc)...there may be one for Oakland or San Fran, though I am not sure....

I would have considered it but those cities are too far of a drive from san jose heh.

Sadistik said:
go to a local store that sells metal and post a musicians wanted...talk to people at shows....best way to meet people for bands....

AND PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE 14-17 yr OLD BANDS FROM LA! NO BLACK LIPSTICK AND FISHNETS! THAT IS NOT COOL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

:lol:

it's funny dude ehe

Bands name at the moment is dysphoria but i have a feeling someone already has that name and i was thinking of changing it to "severance" like the name of my snake! :)...anyways anyone else want to join or have other suggestions?