I'm starting a shit thread just because I can

jmbullet

Drama maker
Jul 31, 2006
Canada
blog.myspace.com
197252_10150448662965347_570255346_17993822_282393_n.jpg

Alright everyone, is what happened : Alexi Laiho, Peter Tägtgren and Janne Wirman each had girlfriends and perfect lives, Alexi was even married. Then they decided to make music so Peter Tägtgren was in the studio wtih COB, the drums, bass and guitars had already been recorded. Janne went to the studio with his car to go join Peter there, to record his keyboard parts. Peter had gone to the studio with Jaska so he didnt have his car. So Peter and Janne did the keyboards, all went well. Then Alexi went there to record his vocals, and Janne wanted to hear what it sounded like so he stayed. Somehow, Janne went to the bathroom and when he came back, he walked in on Peter and Alexi having passionate gay sex, so he joined in and they had a threesome. That made Alexi and Janne realize they were actually in love together, head over heals. So Alexi and Janne went back to Helsinki in Janne's car, leaving Peter heartbroken for Alexi, and having to drive Alexi's car back to Helsinki on Sunday. Alexi is gay and Peter is fucking gay. End of fucking story, as Allu would put it ;)

Why does threads like this happen? It seems like wherever I go on this forum it's gaysex between CoB&co.

Okay, I exaggurated. That's still bloody disgusting!

Not really, he's entitled to his choice of sexuality. Which we've known for ages. The only people who care are the fangirls who still think they're gonna grab a piece of his cock.

@OP, what the fuck did I even just read? Is this what you interpreted this note as or is this a true story? I think I'm already at my ropes end of respect for Alexi and Bodom, but god damned, I wish I wasn't so ashamed to be part of this forum :rofl:

Its only making fun of him if you think homosexuality is a bad thing, that needs to be ridiculed and discouraged.

I cerrtainly do not think that homosexuality is a bad thing since I am bisexual myself, but I meant that if Alexi wants to stay in the closet (which pretty much seems like it because he denied being in a relationship with Janne and pretends he has a gf), finding ''evidence'' that he really is gay puts him out of the closet, so if he wants to pretend he's straight, it won't work anymore, and because of that, he might take it as an offense. Of course Alexi doesnt read this board nor is interested in the shit I write so he won't feel offended, but I'm just saying, if he were to read it, he probably wouldn't like it.