im takin a break from the board until things cool down

i think it goes to wendy, but if he gets to be a real pain, harassing mox power, we can always PM him.

TRAPPED>>>hahahahhah...yep thats funny....just email marko if the other doesnt work.....he'll can his ass...........
BUt if he gets banned, he wins you know......

your right hahhaha.

I said that up trhere cause when i got banned from the guitar world forum, and the BG forum, i had this strange feeling of satisfaction....

your right hahhaha.

I said that up trhere cause when i got banned from the guitar world forum, and the BG forum, i had this strange feeling of satisfaction....

Glad your back, and using the ignore option. He is still typeing to you, it seems he is much to retarded to to realize you cnat see him. He is slowing down it seems.

hahaha :D good to be back.. even tho ive been gone for... 2 days? not even? somethin like that. this is cool, im watching Death - Live in LA on my computer, and i can see the video through the scroll bar :D Crystal Mountain's outro just hit... i just found out about the ignore function... NoLordy rules :D

PULL THE PLUG....tell me what you think of that one.

I need to email you a link to a program. For making tabs...it also coems with a link to a ton of sites in which these awsome tabs you can generate can be found for DL. You need a winzip, and the tab editor program. These tabs are magizine quality my friend. I found a page for slayer as well.....2 never more, every ice earth, and lots of othe rmetal.... and every 70's band you can think of....ZAKK tabs as well.

with this program, when you put the fret number in, it automatically adds the note as well. Then you can play the song like a MIDI. The notes tell the pc what to tell the midi player...its awsome.

cool :D ive had a few of those types of programs, pretty good

Pull the Plug is an awesome song! im watchin this stuff and im wonderin how he came up with these riffs, its nuts! ill tell ya this much tho. ive been workin on playin Philosopher and Crystal Mountain as of late, and it shows through what i write. more technical, among other things. im also addicted to D tuning now :lol:

yeah, go with C. ITs an awsome tuneing. YOu will need very heavy strings....you can play faster the deeper you tune as well....and more acurate..
but yes, D is a very nice deep sound....

I normally play tunes to Eflat.

ya, Eb is for slayer and stuff... nevermore (when i play em)... altho, Angel of Death sounds sick in D haha... ill try it in C... i might get some of those Zakk strings. i already ahve a set, but he autographed the package :D