I'm the burning bush

page13.jpg

jumpin jack flash it's a gas gas gassss

i admit to having a 4' x 5' picture of mich jagger and brian jones circa the 60's at my desk at work and i stare at it a lot.

i have/d a 'live 1981' LP by them because they were my favorite in 1985! i had a shirt, a black one that someone got me from a lousy carnival or something, and it shrunk way too quickly (i was chubbo).

in 1984 or so i watched the 'just waiting on a friend' video about 15000000 times

'start me up' was a dirty song to me in 1982.

my dad used to dance so much to the rolling stones that evenif it was playing in a restaurant or something, we'd just start getting down. one time it drove my grandmother so nuts she burst into tears in Bonanza restaurant.

the_preppy said:
my dad used to dance so much to the rolling stones that evenif it was playing in a restaurant or something, we'd just start getting down. one time it drove my grandmother so nuts she burst into tears in Bonanza restaurant.
I saw my father air guitar his way to a Stones song so many times that I am forever blessed with his image in my mind. He was shadow kicking while doing that too.

The side effect was that I know most of the Stones' song phonetically speaking as I did not speak english at the time.

I hope I will inherit my father's vinyls if he ever dies (Unlikely, he is an immortal :))