I'm tired of people hating bands they've never heard, and I have the solution.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
From this day forth, I love every band. I mean all of them. Emperor, Nokturnal MortEm, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Dark Tranquillity, Blink-182, Rwake, nu-Metallica, Behemoth, Amorphis, Madder MortUm, Six Feet Under, The Chasm, Ektomorf, Soulfly, Glass Casket, In Flames, Melechech, Immortal, and the rest.

<3

You're listening to the best Ulver song ever right now. Part 1 of that song anyhow, part 2 isn't as good.

Erik said:
You know, when those awesome drums kick in at about 06:15 it makes me want to headbang (like this :headbang: :kickass: ) but then I think: hey lol this is tekkno I can't be headbanging to this! I'm not sure what the appropriate "this rules!" action is to music like this

I reckon parts 1 and 2 are similarly great, also "Lost in Moments" is just as good
I generally sway my head side to side for non-headbangable music, which actually produces a similar effect, but with Added Negro Power. I've also been known to shake my, how you say... booty?

Demilich, sometimes things are better left unsaid. :)

I heard on the radio today that Green Day are touring, and that they've sold out Giants Stadium.

Man, I remember when I heard Dookie and they were just some upstarts with a couple of catchy songs. Now they can headline Giants Stadium!!??!!

Demilich said:
I bet I'm the only person on this forum that actually likes this band and isn't afraid to admit it!

"Cheshire Cat", their debut, is a pretty decent pop-punk record. Some songs from "Dude Ranch" and "Enema Of The State" are pretty good too, but that's about it.

JayKeeley said:
I heard on the radio today that Green Day are touring, and that they've sold out Giants Stadium.

Man, I remember when I heard Dookie and they were just some upstarts with a couple of catchy songs. Now they can headline Giants Stadium!!??!!
When I was 15 somebody stole my copy of Dookie, but not the CD case. So I hollowed it out and made it into my condom stash, none of which were ever used. So whenever somebody mentions that album, I'm reminded that I never scored with my first girlfriend in high school.

JayKeeley said:
Oh the memories... "Dookie" was actually the first CD I ever bought. :oops: I was 13. Then I went to see Green Day live, and I got so terribly sick due to all the dope that was smoked around me. I had to leave the concert earlier. Don't know if I've ever felt as sick again. o_O Probably the reason I've never touched dope and never been to a Green Day gig since then. :D
My friends still play that "Dookie" album everytime they come over.

It's a heart. Some idiot probably thinks he was being clever when he made it up. He was probably friends with the dolt that made up "teh". barf....