I'm touching myself for the first time

Dick Sirloin said:
This place is turning into the Nevermore board. RIP
eh, if this place was really turning into the Nevermore board, you would have a bunch of whiners who constantly bitch at those who don't speak about Nevermore daily cough"devy_metal"cough or some Opeth fanboys retard making stupid polls/threads. This place is much cooler kthxbye

AsModEe said:
eh, if this place was really turning into the Nevermore board, you would have a bunch of whiners who constantly bitch at those who don't speak about Nevermore daily cough"devy_metal"cough or some Opeth fanboys retard making stupid polls/threads. This place is much cooler kthxbye
this board is so much cooler...I still like a few of the people over at the Nevermore board but holy shit, even members of the billy milano board are popping up there now.

lizard said:
this board is so much cooler...I still like a few of the people over at the Nevermore board but holy shit, even members of the billy milano board are popping up there now.

Seriously what is going on with that? That guy Shencaderarrre wites some review totally dragging "This Godless Endeavor" through the mud, and the next thing you know, hes a regular on the forum.

lizard said:
haha right...now he's best buds.

and what was with that dude who started the thread, "Ladies, for a change, do you prefer it across the face, breasts or stomach."
:lol: I didn't see that thread.

About the Billy Milano guy, he's a real faghat. He post on the Nevermore board, then goes back to the BIlly Milano board and says: "hey look at me guys, I'm making fun of some nerds in the Nevermore board, I'm so cool"

lizard said:
haha right...now he's best buds.

and what was with that dude who started the thread, "Ladies, for a change, do you prefer it across the face, breasts or stomach."

Yea, I mean, inquiring minds want to know.....right?

AsModEe said:
About the Billy Milano guy, he's a real faghat. He post on the Nevermore board, then goes back to the BIlly Milano board and says: "hey look at me guys, I'm making fun of some nerds in the Nevermore board, I'm so cool"

Check out my good friend James' SoD review on UM:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4553887#post4553887

Makes for entertaining reading if you're not a fan of Milano. And, apparently, offensive reading if you are.