I'm with stupid

butnix

KONT - lover
Feb 15, 2005
belgium
and i think i fucked it all up
i think i over"powerd" my throat and now its like some part of my troath hangs loose within..
i had the same problem more than a month ago and i didn't growl for a month, i went to the doctor a week ago and he said there was slime stuck in my troath (so i tought that was the reason for my bad growls) so i had to take some troathspray and nosedrops. monday i tried to do it again and it was back to normal! but i didn't growl long. and yesterday i sang a couple of songs (and maybe because me enthousiams i overpowerd) and this morning i woke up with the same shit like a month before. and the reason is not the slime
anybody got the same proplem? or solution?
i think it's because i need some medication so my troath will reheal itself better, it may have not healed good from a month ago..

I'm no doctor, I have no clue what this slime is or what spray he prescribed you, but an oral anti-biotic is worth a try. You should ask him.

well, when i went to him i tought the reason for my bad growls was slime, and it was actually, but seems like it's not the only reason
hmm, i will ask him, hopefully with succes

Did you learn to sing or did you teach yourself? I mean there have been singers who did it wrong who ended up with damaged vocal chords and who could never sing again.. Id take this very seriously if I were you, apart from the doctor Id also go and ask a singing teacher or something, they may even have more experience with that problem than the doctor

You are absolutely right. A friend of mine went to a singing instructor who apparently knew a lot about how to train singers for this type of music. If it's an infection, the anti-biotics will clear it up ..if it's something related to technique, a singing instructor will definitely help out.

well, i don't think my vocal chords are damaged because i still speak as sexy as i am
but a singing instructor?
i didn't really heard of one that has knowledge about metalvoices..
i don't really know how to find one..
and i did learnd it on my own, well, with some help of people posting how to growl but most of all on my own