I'm Worried(kind of)

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
The world record air guitar thing.At channel 4 have got their claws in.Lets make the band cringe worthy.It's a little to Spinal Tap for me.I maybe wrong but it reeks of piss taking.

The world record air guitar thing.At channel 4 have got their claws in.Lets make the band cringe worthy.It's a little to Spinal Tap for me.I maybe wrong but it reeks of piss taking.

As I said on the "if your online thread" its ok as long as they want us all on the pitch at Hillsborough to start them off :lol:

No, its all in good fun and that will show through, Saxon not only as really hard working musicians but also as up for a laugh and a good time. I think its different, pretty cool and will go down really well.

:kickass:

Yes I'm with Wilksy here, this air guitar thing just reeks of Spinal Tap and it could completely backfire and make Saxon look like a laughing stock.

AndI'm not too impressed with the new updated verison of 747. Starts off sounding pretty good as you would expect but it just sounds tooooo modern and trendy for my liking. That's one Saxon classic that THEY SHOULD HAVE LEFT WELL ALONE!!!!!

AndI'm not too impressed with the new updated verison of 747. Starts off sounding pretty good as you would expect but it just sounds tooooo modern and trendy for my liking. That's one Saxon classic that THEY SHOULD HAVE LEFT WELL ALONE!!!!!

i totally agree, 747 sounds a bit lame on that, so does wheels of steel and HMT,

nevertheless good job on and the bands played on and crusader