IMAGIKA Update Feb.

fossil

May 9, 2003
IMAGIKA UPDATE 2/7/06

The recording and mix for the CD “My Bloodied Wings” is now complete with the band returning from Sweden as of last week. Andy La Rocque handled the mix at his studio (Los Angered) and the CD turned out great. Positively the bands most definitive recordings to date . The CD will see a release by late spring/early summer. Samples will be available soon on our site. Here’s the final track listing.

The Tongue of Nyx
Hunter’s Moon
Second Coming
Throw the Horns
Heart of Icarus
Weaken
The Darkest of All Secrets
Inhuman
One More Day
Forever Darkened
My Bloodied Wings

Killer, can't wait to hear the new record.
I can't wait one more day.
Get it? "One More Day"??
HAHA
PS I'll buy it instead of ripping it from a friend, so I can have the artwork.
It better be good Artwork! With Lyrics!
You guys should do a version of Midnight Sorcerrer on the next album.
See ya-
John

Freakin' sweet song, I like it the more I listen, my friend thinks you guys are killer. When you guys gonna post another song? I'd love to get a feel for this CD, I know you guys have got some various structures to your songs, I love it.

Oh, yeah, is there any way to obtain anything of your earlier releases? I'd like to know, if possible...

Thanks for making your music, rock on!

Imp! said:
Freakin' sweet song, I like it the more I listen, my friend thinks you guys are killer. When you guys gonna post another song? I'd love to get a feel for this CD, I know you guys have got some various structures to your songs, I love it.

Oh, yeah, is there any way to obtain anything of your earlier releases? I'd like to know, if possible...

Thanks for making your music, rock on!

Hey thanx for the props. I'm sure we'll make another tune available as we get closer to a release date(which is still in the works) so hang in there :)

You can get our last 3 CDs from our site. www.imagikametal.com

Thanx again,
Steve

silverburst said:
Killer, can't wait to hear the new record.
I can't wait one more day.
Get it? "One More Day"??
HAHA
PS I'll buy it instead of ripping it from a friend, so I can have the artwork.
It better be good Artwork! With Lyrics!
You guys should do a version of Midnight Sorcerrer on the next album.
See ya-
John

Hey John that was Midnight Sorceress! How about Papa's Dragon? Promise of the Lance? I can't believe I even remember these tunes!

Steve

fossil said:
Hey thanx for the props. I'm sure we'll make another tune available as we get closer to a release date(which is still in the works) so hang in there :)

You can get our last 3 CDs from our site. www.imagikametal.com

Thanx again,
Steve

God I'm dense, I meant w/out a credit card, as I've no desire to have credit card numbers shared over the internet... I guess I'll get a prepaid credit card, this is worth spending money on. Thanks for the answer.