IMPELLITTERI - Venom

Nothing too new on this new cd.....but I'm enjoying the heck of it anyways. Very solid release from start to finish....here's hoping he plays either PP or tours the States in the near future.

The only issue I have with this CD is the 10 songs/35 minutes length.. its too short by far.

The lyrical content is nothing to get excited over, but Rob could sing a thesaurus and I'd be okay with that. :)

The only issue I have with this CD is the 10 songs/35 minutes length.. its too short by far.

The lyrical content is nothing to get excited over, but Rob could sing a thesaurus and I'd be okay with that. :)

I would much rather a 10 song solid album than what most of these bands do, i.e. load it up with 15+ songs with a good amount of filler (I'm looking at you Helloween and Judas Priest).

I would much rather a 10 song solid album than what most of these bands do, i.e. load it up with 15+ songs with a good amount of filler (I'm looking at you Helloween and Judas Priest).

The best songs are sub-3 minutes or a little more than 3 minutes each.. I think that's what makes me unhappy.

The US version has 12 tracks. Just right IMO.