Imperial Age - OTT sympho metal from crazy Russians.

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
These guys are really something else! Talk about not doing things by halves! They sorta remind me of a Russian version of Powerwolf. The guy is singing in English just about although its not exactly clear what what he's going on about. Some self empowerment thing judging by the super cheesy video. The chorus puts hairs on your chest though. Sounds like a mix between Powerwolf, Dream Evil and a little Lost Horizon bombast!

Last edited by a moderator:
When my eyes first glanced across this thread's headline, I thought there was a new genre of metal that involved sexual compulsion in women from the same gene pool that produced Maria Sharapova and Anna Kournikova. I have to confess a small degree of disappointment upon re-reading the description.

When my eyes first glanced across this thread's headline, I thought there was a new genre of metal that involved sexual compulsion in women from the same gene pool that produced Maria Sharapova and Anna Kournikova. I have to confess a small degree of disappointment upon re-reading the description.

Ohhhh! I didn't get what you were going on about at first. Then I realised just now that you thought the Sympho said Nympho..I can see the disappointment lol.. you open it and its only a stupid metal band..!

These guys are really something else! Talk about not doing things by halves! They sorta remind me of a Russian version of Powerwolf. The guy is singing in English just about although its not exactly clear what what he's going on about. Some self empowerment thing judging by the super cheesy video. The chorus puts hairs on your chest though. Sounds like a mix between Powerwolf, Dream Evil and a little Lost Horizon bombast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiDGT5M6_TE

music - very good
vocal - subpar