Important message - PLEASE READ

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Hello

I came across the following website this evening, and it was a life-changing experience. I would like you all to click on the link below, so that perhaps you can be saved like I was.

http://www.av1611.org/crock.html

I was shocked, yet enlightened, by what I read. Hopefully you find it useful in your respective spiritual journeys. I personally am already planning on burning my Amy Grant and Petra albums as soon as I submit this post.

Regards,

Nigel

I was SO disappointed that stryper didnt get a mention, then I scrolled down further and there they are! Even good old blackie gets a mention!

Stryper is not exactly "good little Christian boys." In 1989 Stryper toured with secular rockers White Lion. Drummer, Greg D Angelo, says, "We threw a party . . . About two in the morning ROBERT SWEET WAS WHACKED! DRUNK! He was being dragged around on his tiptoes by two women holding him up!" (RIP, June, 1989, p.41) Stryper also toured with the perverted secular group WASP (whose name stands for We Are Sex Perverts). WASP singer Blackie Lawless drinks blood on stage ow.o a human skull. WASP spreads their satanic message, as they tell young people the vicious lie that Lucifer loves them much they're drunk on his love and magic, in "Sleeping in the Fire":
Woo, what a great site, im going to sell all my albums now and only listen to those environmental cds that have bird noises on them! :D

Originally posted by Joe Salami
I swear, Spawny - you play those bird CD's backwards, and you'll hear...

"We are winged apostles from hell!! Sell your soul!!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is NOTHING sacred????? :D