Impression of New Samples

WOW just heard the new samples and i must say that if the new samples are what the next album is gonna be like they will definatly get HUGE, well not Major big but big enough to get a tour hopefully. It sounds like Kalmah just keeps getting better and better each album, wish i could say that about all my favorite bands.

That's what I call two nice peices of art that are about to hit people straight in their fucking face when the new Kalmah CD comes out.

If you guys haven't finished recording those songs yet make sure to add a long really fuckin' cool guitar solo.

KALMAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Those samples sound really great. I especially loved the vocal sound on the chorus of Bitter metallic side. Now that's how a melodeath bands vocalist should sound like, it has some real balls in it. Should you continue with that style, I can't find anything to complain about Kalmah's already fawking impressive music. :)

Hey, for some stupid reason I must have deleted these samples from my hard drive after they came out, and it doesn't look like they are up on the website anymore. I want to compare the final versions to the demo versions. Can anyone make a YSI or something? Thanks!