improve my mix please..paramore misery business

I like the tone a lot but for this kind of music I think that the guitars have too much gain. They are too strong and loud. The drums sounds small, choose better samples and the toms dont sound very good and the whole kit are too dry. Try some reverb or at least in snare.

Drums sound a bit shit dude, improve on that maybe experiment a bit more with what slate samples your using.
And personally i'd say guitars have a bit to much gain.
Overall levels sound good though man

ok thank you guys..i'll making another mix..less gain,and different drum samples..the problem of the tune,i don't know why..maybe it's my guitar..always this problem..i'll buy sperzel trim lock key,maybe they help me to stay guitar on tune..

I'd "open-up" the snare a bit... it sounds a little dry in parts... making it a little too obvious that it's sampled. I'd start by playing with the verb on it a little.

Newest mix sounds great man! Try playing around with the snare a bit.

Here's one that might help for this type of music:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/818500/Snr02-FatCity-38.wav

Behindert has some nice snare multisamples in his sample pack too you could try!

Hey man..thanks!!ahah i sent you a PM some days ago..can you help me please with your spinal puppet tone (your last thread i think)? :D please:oops:
thank you,tomorrow i'll try to improve snare..

Oh haha... I don't even know how to check PMs on this thing. Which SP tone you want? The patch I posted had Spinal Puppet and Treadplate in Dual Mode I think. There's really no post processing- just some light EQ. I think the tone actually sounds kind of weak its own but when you double it up and hard pan L and R it sounds much better.

haha thanks man..they sound different i know,i like both tones,but i don't know why,the second catched me immediately.. ;)

i would use a more roomy sounding drumkit

the guitar sound is pretty cool though.

i would make the snare /vox your main instrument for the mix and also have a 130 HZ bass for this kind of music.

i would use a more roomy sounding drumkit

the guitar sound is pretty cool though.

i would make the snare /vox your main instrument for the mix and also have a 130 HZ bass for this kind of music.

Do you mean having a boost around 130Hz in addition to a lower boost around 60/70Hz (depending on tone) or do you mean having the fundamental low of the bass around 130Hz? Pardon my ignorance on this one, just not familiar with what you mean :)

@Giubis: for drums i used Steven Slate drums..

@ahjteam: yes man,there isn't bass guitar because i try to mix in a good way the drum in general,i'm not really good yet..then i'll put the bass guitar,sorry..