In Flames and Beseech

Where are the best bands from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColonyInFlames

New Metal Member
Feb 3, 2004
I say In Flames and Beseech should or need to do a tour together that would kick and maybe not just in the us, or all? :Spin:

I love 'In Flames' as well, but I'm thinking that Beseech would be better complemented touring with a band like Pain (electronic elements, clean male vox, female vocal accentuations etc)...
In Flames with Soilwork was an amazing show.

Perfection for me would be Type O Negative and Beseech touring together!

Well while we are starting to getting carried away why not one day all music including thise bands Dark Tranquilaty, Type O Negative, Lacuna Coil, Moonspell and to round this off Beseech :headbang:

Damn that would be almost be as good as sex! :loco:

I think the Beseech, Lacuna Coil and Theatre Of Tradgedy must have been a damn good one. Too bad I missed that one.

In Flames would be awesome too, but I don't really see that happening..

Well who knows, if In Flames & Beseech ever make a gig near me I would definetly come (In Flames is my no.1 band, & Beseech in top 10, what better can I ask :D maybe In Flames, Testament, Dark Tranquillity, Kalmah, Beseech & Therion together :D)

In Flames are doing a one off show with Lacuna Coil on December 27th in London... I'm going, I can't bloody wait!! Two of my favourite bands!! But yes, I do agree, In Flames and Beseech together would definitely be good.