In Flames - London April 24th

Niklas

Dead By Xmas
Feb 5, 2003
Dorset,UK
hello, anyone know what's going on with this gig?
in flames are supposidly (according to their website) playing a show at the London Astoria, England...
but i cannot find any information on any of the Ticket sites, or even on the London Astoria official site......
anyone know where i can get more information, or buy tickets?

cheers..

I have no idea, but surely it'll be sometime soon, it's not really that far away. Keep watching the ticket sites I guess...

Tickets are on sale now. Got mine last friday.
The first two support acts are Devildriver and Caliban... but there's another to be announced.
Should be good.

:(
Dublin and Belfast aren't on the tour list, doesn't suprise me either. Although Soilwork did play here lately.

Yeah, the only time In Flames have come to the UK and played in more than London was when they toured with Slipknot. The Soilwork tour last month was a welcome surprise.

Support for the London show is Devildriver, Caliban, and one more band TBA. Also, my ticket says the doors open at 5.45 :ill: :confused: - which is quite early...

Three support.
They would probably start at about 6:30 since Support bands are normally 30 minutes long?
I would go over to england if I had the money, but unfortunatly I've spent everything on gigs, holiday, and drink already.

My ticket says "Doors 6pm-10pm". I assume that means they open at 6 and the gig finishes at 10... which is quite early :/