In Flames mix advices

amm first of all - the mix clipping pretty hard.. fix you mastering
In flames sound is first of all epic !
second your drums sound way too much plastic for inflames .. and sound programmed ..

I want more grid to the bass also and more bass :)

amm first of all - the mix clipping pretty hard.. fix you mastering
In flames sound is first of all epic !
second your drums sound way too much plastic for inflames .. and sound programmed ..

I want more grid to the bass also and more bass :)

ok, but how can I make the drums sound better then? and not that 'plastic'?

I can only check at a very low volume right now, but the guitars sound really digital and harsh to me (I assume it's POD?), and the overheads are nearly non-existent. Not much bass there, either, which is a HUGE part of In Flames' sound.

Ill turn those up. I recorded the DIs through my POD, but the amp is LeCto. Ill try a different setup. Thanks for the tips.

Better dude, those drums are much nicer now. Your main problem is that the guitars are too static, lacking the life and depth of a real amp & cab. As much as I support Lepou, i wouldn't ever use it personally. You need to get the bass grinding in the mids like on the album. Again, running a real bass through some distortion (maybe even a live guitar or bass amp) will help you out there. Keep em coming : )

Well, my only option is reamping and its still a bit new for me. I got no clue on how to get more life in the tone, I have tweaked it for several hours, tried some saturation and EQing. :(
I know what you mean, but I think it's because my strings on the bass are too floppy, maybe I need some higher gauge or ill need to play more agressive. I'll try dub the bass and run it through some distortion. Thanks man! Appreciate your help.