In Flames/Mudvayne/Ministry???

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
ive heard all kinds of shit about this tour, does anyone know when it is going to kick off? cause mudvayne and IF are on tour already i do belive and i am gonna go to a IF/Mud concert 3/14 and it says special guest and ministry have said they are gonna kick off their tour march 20ish anyone got any feedback cauyse id rather see ministry than those other two

Originally posted by SLAYER85
ive heard all kinds of shit about this tour, does anyone know when it is going to kick off? cause mudvayne and IF are on tour already i do belive and i am gonna go to a IF/Mud concert 3/14 and it says special guest and ministry have said they are gonna kick off their tour march 20ish anyone got any feedback cauyse id rather see ministry than those other two

Ministry would be good. I don't much care for Mudvayne. If you haven't checked out In Flames... Great band. At least I like 'em. I know a lot of the "purist" screamed sellout, due to their more melodic sound on their new(Reroute to Remain), though it's not their best material to date.
I don't know if they are the third band on the bill. I thought it was some other band?

it says special guest at www.thenorva.com id otnb know but i hope that it is ministry. If its not ministry i might not go see this show and go see ministry whenever they come around because id love to see them. but if anyone can get any info on ministrys dates let me know cause i defintly want to go check them out

I would love to see Ministry again, I've only seen them twice so far . I haven't heard their new albulm yet but I heard it sounds like psalm 69 so hopefully it is good.