IN FLAMES sell out video

It's just a video of Cloud Connected with Anders wearing a shirt that says "Sell-out" I think it's kinda funny. RtR might not match Jester Race, but they aren't selling out.

that video was plain bullshit.

everything about it sucked.

i beleive he is wearing that t-shirt for a reason LOL.

the music is sooo bad. the vocals are the worse ive ever heard from inflames. and the stageshow is classic!

it just makes me pissed off to know what talent the band had/has and how they have managed to relase total bullshit this time!

at least I am not goth

and I don't think the jewish people on this board would like you calling me jew as an insult,you might wanna edit that

I have higher hopes for this tour than the last one, even though they did play a 16 song set, but too much from Clayman and RTR. I want Lunar Strain, TJR and Whoracle.

I will get back to this thread tomorrow night, or Sunday with how the show was. First date is tomorrow here in Pittsburgh...

Anders was just wearing that shirt to be a jag off! :lol: I don't think In Flames has sold out at all, but I guess I will have to hear the EP material to see what direction they go in next.

manuelgv said:
at least I am not goth

and I don't think the jewish people on this board would like you calling me jew as an insult,you might wanna edit that

well if didn't call me that i wouldn of said that, and btw i am not goth

and btw=bytheway for fucks like you :D

edit and at least i'm not mexican

Q. How do you starve a Mexican?
A. Hide thier Food Stamps under their work boots.

Why wasn't Jesus born in Mexico?
They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin!

What do say to a Mexican with a job?
I'll have fries with that.

Q. Why is semen white and piss yellow?
A. So Mexicans know if they're comin or goin.

How do ya get 30 Mexicans into a phone booth?
Throw in a food stamp!

Well pretty racist yet funny jokes
you know,that's the difference,you get so worked up for being called a goth and I don't mind you making racist jokes about mexicans.I know that's how goths react when they feeel threatened
and as Oyo said: Leave me,you don't understand me!!
:lol: