In Flames Should Split A 7" With Anal Cunt

stefan86 said:
Some good new AC songs would be 'You Did The Vocals On Reroute To Remain' 'You're A Fanboy' and 'Anders Friden Made Fun of Our Bands Creativity'
:D

How about "Anders Friden from In Flames has a beard", "You sent 'Ordinary Story' to America's Funniest Homevideos", or "You look Swedish".
But I thought "You're A Fanboy" was from the AC/Opeth split 7", though.

Freddy Krueger said:
Omg Ac Is Ten Million Times The Band That In Flames Is. They Can Make Stupid Song Titles And Never Sell Out. Omg Lol K.
Chill out! No one here says that AC is better than In Flames. But I am sure about one thing they are funnier and have a better sense of humor... :tickled:

Jabi said:
The Anal Cunt singer is a jew. He's also a fuckin' midget! ;)
That reminds me strongly of a post I recently read on the Blind Guardian forum:
"Jabi: Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 17:12: 'Anal Cunt are gay and the singer is a jew. He's also a fuckin' midget. '

That's you as well? ;)

King Fear said:
That reminds me strongly of a post I recently read on the Blind Guardian forum:
"Jabi: Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 17:12: 'Anal Cunt are gay and the singer is a jew. He's also a fuckin' midget. '

That's you as well? ;)
That's me. I just forgot to call them "gay" this time. :)

Oh, and just for the record, my very opinionated opinion is Anal Cunt crosses the line of being funny and being just plain retarded.

or "Limp Bizkit thinks they are black, but they are just gay". actually I like the latter a lot better...

Don't forget "I snuck a retard into a sperm bank" or "Freddie Mercury gave Eazy-E AIDS", or "Windchimes are Gay." But seriously, how about "Swedish guys with dreadlocks are gay"