In Flames Through Oblivion Cover/Multitrack

All instruments sound pretty good, the drum tones are not my type but the room sounds pretty cool nonetheless.
I personally would turn up the bass quite some more, since the arrangement isn't that intense so more bass might create more impact imo.
Anyway good job on this man! Looking forward to the stems!

Our first collaboration with Vuts, he did a very good job programming
the drums & synths and the guitar recordings!

Here's my version of the song :

Many thanks to sinquestsound for the help below!

Cheers,
T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Through Oblivion is actually a really good song but it's a classic case of Pop Music style writing and I am curious to why you chose to record this when it has no singer?

Instrumentally, it nothing more than a few chords and very safe.

Through Oblivion is actually a really good song but it's a classic case of Pop Music style writing and I am curious to why you chose to record this when it has no singer?

Instrumentally, it nothing more than a few chords and very safe.

i m not trying to impress anyone with my playing skills!
this is music production practise

i m not trying to impress anyone with my playing skills!
this is music production practise

haha i didn't mention anyone's playing skills :D I just thought it was a strange thing to practice considering the music behind the vocals is very bland. That's not a dig at you. But it's really the vocals that drive this song (like in pop music) and that's the ingredient that is missing. Like making peasoup without the peas :D

haha i didn't mention anyone's playing skills :D I just thought it was a strange thing to practice considering the music behind the vocals is very bland. That's not a dig at you. But it's really the vocals that drive this song (like in pop music) and that's the ingredient that is missing. Like making peasoup without the peas :D

vocals are on the way...just got someone to do it:)