In Flames Wiki Entry hahahaha!

Apr 8, 2005
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Flames

Has anyone seen the entry about In Flames on Wiki, I wouldn't say I hate them or anything but this is pretty funny and I'm suprised it hasn't been edited by an actual fan!

Check it out guys.

The owner of Wrong Again Records thought the band had promise , and soon closed a recording deal with them after an "alleged blow job". From this deal surfaced In Flames' first album - entitled Rectal Strain - which relied on passive exhalations for vocals and placid instrumental work, most times combined with acoustic section

Hahahaha, this is bloody brilliant!

"In Flames is a Swedish Nu-Romantic Pop band from the city of Gothenburg. While it is questionable whether they were ever "Metal" in the first place, their Nu-Romantic Pop influence on it is not disputed."

:lol:

hahaha someone edited a resource that anyone can edit to make fun of someone hahaha man this is the cutting edge of internet humor for sure

Some idiot with nothing better to do has vandalized this page. He/she has change the genre name of In Flames from Melodic Death Metal to Nu Romantic Pop. I've tried to clean it up as best as possible but I believe the main contributors to this article will be more qualified then I. Please please help me sort out this mess and give In Flames an article they deserve!!!

- :As one of the "idiots with nothing better to do" I find your collective (by which I mean all of you who've tried to restore the page except maybe one) failure to deal with this situation incredibly amusing (by which I mean I'M LITERALLY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF). Have a nice day.

This is hilarious. All they had to do was look at the last good version in their history and copy it over the bad one. Instead those idiots fixed every single misstatement one at a time. And there were a ton of them. It must have taken hours :rolleyes: :lol:

they haven't even gotten all of the "misstatements" out in the version that's up now, seek and you will find

they've left some of the more subtle ones

EDIT: nevermind, it's back to the edited version