In Memory of Fallen n00bs...

It all started with some kid from SOT forum posting this thread:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145820
he was so good at bashing CoB that suddenly on of the board's greatest heros Mammoth owned him utterly:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2782806&postcount=61
the pics are long offline (Tut if you still have it, post them)
but he found the pictures of this kid wearing Children Of Bodom t-shirt. To make it even funnier he turned out to be 14 year old curly hair ginger fuck.

After this the whole Troll Wars begin between Cob forum and SoT.

me and some friends once acted like a 14yr old girl from inverness and got some 28yr old webcamming jackass to get naked and talk dirty, then we switched our cams on a revealed our manly faces, that was pure pwnage.

i love pwnage.

i don't even know how long i used the terry pwned emoticon on my sig :lol:

actually, someone's been linking too much stuff from my server and my bro is having to pay for excessive bandwidth :lol:
had to rename the whole directory so you'll prolly get 404's all around for now :lol:

Gavin, you haven't "removed" anyone. Driven Ilse and Chaosia (n00bs, but decent people) off by throwing cheap insults at them, yes. But "removing" is what admins do when they ban someone for inappropriate behaviour, not what persons who feel like they own a forum do to show n00bs how 1337 they are. Get off your high horse.
Kunt, I hate to disappoint you but I'm not about to "fall" anytime soon. Also, note that I've been here since May'03 (so sot exactly a n00b, huh?).;)

PS: If I remember right, Terry was some trolling kid who came here to bash COB and their fans, right?
5€ says he'd be more than welcome nowadays...oh the irony.:lol:

Final_Product said:
me and some friends once acted like a 14yr old girl from inverness and got some 28yr old webcamming jackass to get naked and talk dirty, then we switched our cams on a revealed our manly faces, that was pure pwnage.

i love pwnage.
pnwed ok

staring at guy jackhammering his nutsack no