In My Time Of Need...

"...i think i like the chorus of both "Death whispered a lullaby" and "To rid the disease" better....sorry"

Don't be! :p My favorite changes from song to song lately. Whatever is playing is my favorite one. :lol: I love that Godzilla groan sound at the end of DWAL lately. You know what I'm talking about? At 5:25? And the part in Closure "In the rays of the sun, I am longing for the darkness."

:loco:

My favorites just switched again...now Windowpane is my favorite, it's just so incredible. Most people I've talked to seem to consider it one of the most "so-so" tracks, or even boring. But most of those people also enjoy the music of Linkin Park.

Oh, my second favorites are TRTD, Hope Leaves and IMTON.

I love in my time of need. through damnation and that song I've gotten 2 people that I work with crazy about Opeth! one wants to borrow all my albums so he can burn them. I told him to feck off and buy them!

I'm having trouble getting through the whole album, I just hear one of the songs, then have to relisten to it over and over, and then am exhausted by the time I get to the next song, which has the same effect on me. The lyrics of DWAL are kind of pleasing to my morbid side though, with their subtle hints at some dark thoughts.

I love the chorus. It's perfect although the verses...wh..ich..go...es..li..ke..th..is...ar...e..ann...o...yi..ng!

The best song must be Windowpane and To rid the deasese. That chorus is so great and I wish it was more of that on the song