In search of........

The13thCandle

Jan 4, 2004
Las Vegas
www.kajukenbowarriors.com
Videos. Do any of you know of sites that have good metal videos, not the slipknot, metallica and all the other crappy band videos. but good old school videos? Or even some good black/death metal videos. A case of beer to anyone who can hook me up the Bathorys One Road To Asa Bay Video. I had it downloaded from limewire but it got deleted. thanks and Happy fricking new year.:headbang:

Gaschamber i got the cd but never got around to getting the video. I defintely will though. thanks.

Evil, I search the link and didnt find it but i seen some i want to get. Yeah tha bathory video is quite large but its a good 10 minutes too. Bathory is one of my all time favorites, thats why I about shit a brick when it got deleted. I got some cool videos if you want to trade. Thanks

The13thCandle said:
Gaschamber i got the cd but never got around to getting the video. I defintely will though. thanks.

Evil, I search the link and didnt find it but i seen some i want to get. Yeah tha bathory video is quite large but its a good 10 minutes too. Bathory is one of my all time favorites, thats why I about shit a brick when it got deleted. I got some cool videos if you want to trade. Thanks

Well the link was just for some metal videos. Ive been going there for a couple years, and picked up some good videos at one time or another.

How would you like to get the Bathory vid? Just let me know. I have a decent DIVX copy, but I still think it was pulled from VHS.